January 28, 2023
Hi. I'm Jen.
I help people reboot their relationship with technology.
The focus of my work is on Digital Wellness--helping you use technology in such a way that it doesn't use YOU.
You can create more digital wellness in your life by...
- Adding positive technology tools to your life, specifically to help you achieve your goals.
- Subtracting (or suppressing) any negative tech that is actively causing you harm or creating distraction.
- Multiplying the moments you have available to rest and recharge offline.
Combining all three strategies can lead to more creativity, productivity, and happiness, as well as personal and professional success.
- If your current relationship with digital technology enriches your life, but also drains you entirely...
- If you're always busy but seldom feel like you're getting anything done...
- If you feel like your life is very full but also a bit empty...
... Give me a call. I can help.
What exactly is digital wellness?
In our information-saturated, always online world it's more challenging than ever to maintain healthy relationship with digital technology, (a problem made even worse by the Covid pandemic.)
Even the most focused, goal-oriented person can become distracted by our devices which offer us continuous, never-ending comfort, escapism, news, entertainment, and socializing.
When we use this technology without clear intentions or boundaries, over time small digital habits can grow into big problems, creating rifts in our relationships, health issues, loss of productivity, and even addiction.
Digital wellness is how we find more balance.
To learn more, download my new free ebook!
Is tech a problem in your life?
Take my free digital wellness quiz to learn how digital technology is currently impacting your life. (If you find it's less than positive, know that you're not alone!)
So now what?
If you're wondering how to find more digital wellness, I've got you covered...
Are you an individual?
Are you an organization?
I'm an author, educator, and keynote speaker, who is passionate about digital wellness, working with corporations and organizations to educate employees about healthy digital boundaries, and producing workshops, training courses, and free resources for individuals. I am a certified digital wellness educator through the Digital Wellness Institute, and am coordinator of Fairplay's worldwide Screen-Free Week. In addition to writing three books, I am a voracious reader and volunteer as a librarian in my free time.
Need some help?