Below are resources in support of my new book, Chronic Pain Recovery: A Practical Guide to Putting Your Life Back Together After Everything Has Fallen Apart. If you have chronic pain, hopefully one or more of these things will help you on your recovery journey.
More posts about pain
If you’d like to read other things I’ve written about chronic pain, check out my blog posts on Medium.
- This is Why We Have An Opioid Epidemic
- Chronic Pain Survival Skills
- Pot for Pain? Not in Minnesota
- The First Step in Healing Chronic Pain
- Fighting Big Pain? Start small.
- Three Fundamental Truths About Chronic Pain
- Why People in Pain Need An Opioid Safety Net
- What Chronic Pain Has Taught Me About Social Media
- How to Let Go of Pain and Accept the Stuff That Sucks
- How to Pull Yourself Together When Everything Falls Apart
- My Beautiful Pain-Filled Life
- My Christmas Inside the Eye of the Tiger
- The Bottom: Suicidal’s Sister State
Following are some common movie tropes you might find inspirational and a few movies that fit that model. Check them out if you need a pick-me-up.
Got suggestions of films to add to this list? Email me!